[NCUC-EC] NCUC Delegate to the 2015 Nominating Committee

Balleste, Roy rballeste at stu.edu
Thu Aug 21 16:48:18 CEST 2014

Stefania,

That is reasonable.

Roy

From: Milan, Stefania [mailto:Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:44 AM
To: Balleste, Roy; Brenden Kuerbis; William Drake
Cc: Exec. Comm
Subject: RE: [NCUC-EC] NCUC Delegate to the 2015 Nominating Committee

Whereas I support Brenden in the NomCom position (your insights, experience, and familiarity with the scene and people are crucial in the process, and, I believe, rather unique among our membership), I do agree we should go more transparent.

The same, however, should apply to funding of members to attend meetings.

I have the impression that only people who know the system well request it, and get it - whereas newer members, such as Stephanie Perrin, were not even aware of the possibility. I might be wrong, but I would support more transparency there as well.

Stefania