[NCUC-EC] London supported Travel

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Apr 29 04:35:49 CEST 2014

Thanks, Bill for nominating me. I would love to go and do believe that IANA transition will be a big focal point on the London meeting. So I have to find a way to get there. Also would note that despite NCUC's offer to cover the extra two nights of Singapore hotel caused by the March 21 NCUC conference (which was fantastic, thanks to Bill's programming) I covered those expenses myself. So I haven't been a big drain on the NCUC recently....