[NCUC-EC] London supported Travel

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:31:52 CEST 2014

Hi from SP

On Apr 17, 2014, at 8:14 AM, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> wrote:

> I believe I may be able to get myself covered via Euralo, freeing up a third NCUC slot.  Will double check.

So it turns out that I can indeed travel on the At Large/Euralo budget line but if I do I lose two nights of hotel, they are covered only to Thursday morning and I normally get GNSO to cover Thursday (standard offer) and Friday (GNSO secretariat).  So if the EC will approve covering those nights I will go with Euralo and then an additional NCUC person can travel fully funded.

Bill