[NCUC-EC] Fwd: London supported Travel

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Apr 17 13:14:29 CEST 2014

Hi

Several people said before they had funding to go to London.  Who here would need it?  I believe I may be able to get myself covered via Euralo, freeing up a third NCUC slot.  Will double check.

Aside from elected/appointed usual suspects we should per previous consider whether there might be any regular members who are deeply involved in important working group or other work for NCUC.  Any suggestions here welcome.

Thanks

Bill

Begin forwarded message: