[NCUC-EC] Minutes of the NCUC EC meeting in Singapore

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Thu Apr 3 22:00:37 CEST 2014

William Drake <wjdrake at gmail.com> [2014-04-03 18:03:58 +0200]:
> Hi
>
> Thanks Pranesh for doing this.  I guess though that I have concerns about some of the draft's formulations, some of which are unusually detailed in local context and/or could be perceived by some folks in ways that might be unhelpful.  Having asked you to do this, I’m reluctant to just go off and edit, especially with no track changes option, and anyway think it would be better to be able to group mindshare a bit on reasons for doing xyz vs abc, or not.  If you dislike Google Docs and Skype and MS Word etc, could you perhaps suggest a preferred means for us to collaborate here?  It would be ideal to get this off our plates sooner than later.

I'd originally intended to send two versions: the detailed one and the
summarised one.  In the end, I only sent the detailed version.  I could
do the summarising shortly (I've a meeting to attend right now), and
send that along in a few hours.

> BTW, am I right that most of us will be in Sao Paulo?

I won't.

--
Pranesh Prakash
Policy Director, Centre for Internet and Society