[NCUC-EC] Minutes of the NCUC EC meeting in Singapore

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Thu Apr 3 13:23:00 CEST 2014

Dear all,
My sincere apologies for this having taken this long.  It slipped my
mind until Bill reminded me a few minutes back.

I've attached draft minutes from the NCUC EC meetings.  Please indicate
if you believe any changes are to be made.  I believe 2 days should be
sufficient to gather make all the necessary changes.  Then, I could
circulate it to the NCUC Discuss mailing list.

Regards,
Pranesh

--
Pranesh Prakash
Policy Director, Centre for Internet and Society