[NCUC-EC] SCI Appointment

Edward Morris edward.morris at alumni.usc.edu
Thu Sep 19 17:24:55 CEST 2013

Thanks Tapani.

We now have the following members of the EC indicating their support for
Amr’s appointment to the SCI as our primary representative:

William Drake, Chair
Peter Green, Asia
Edward Morris, North America
Tapani Tarvainen, Europe

Unless I hear opposition within 24 hours I will let Amr know of his
appointment and notify the appropriate ICANN officials of the decision.

I do like the SCI and would be very happy to become involved in it’s
activities at a future time and date. I thank Tapani for his confidence and
apparent nomination but I’ll  decline for now.

Instead I nominate Nuno Garcia for the alternate position. Nuno has
indicated to me that he would be happy to fill the role as alternate he
temporarily filled during the August meeting.

Support / Opposition?

Thanks All,

Ed