[NCUC-EC] Leadership Training Programme - INVITATION to the GNSO

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 13:10:15 CEST 2013

On Sep 19, 2013, at 12:47 PM, Tapani Tarvainen <ncuc at TAPANI.TARVAINEN.INFO> wrote:

> On Sep 19 12:42, William Drake (wjdrake at gmail.com) wrote:
>
>> back to the point…don't read 'leader' too restrictively.
>
> Right. So: I'm schedulewise able to do it and interested, but
> I'll happily yield it to someone who needs or deserves it more.
> Do we have anyone in mind?

There's an active debate going on between constituency chairs and ICANN Academy people.  If we could get them to make it a less onerous commitment I might be interested.  I don't know if anyone else might be.  So let's keep it on the table that you are, see if anyone else is, and I will revert when I know more.

Cheers