[NCUC-EC] BA schedule

Tapani Tarvainen tapani.tarvainen at effi.org
Wed Sep 18 09:51:59 CEST 2013

Constituency Travel approached me about BA (with rather tight reply
deadline). Before I reply them, do we have pre-events in BA
that would make it useful to be there earlier than the 15th
CT has approved of?
Or would it be useful to stay beyond the 21th?

----- Forwarded message from ICANN Constituency Travel <constituency-travel at icann.org> -----
[...]
We are very pleased to inform you that ICANN will be providing
financial support for you to attend the 48th International Public
ICANN Meeting in Buenos Aires, Argentina during 17-21 November 2013.
[...]
4)         DEADLINE TO SUBMIT FORMS: Friday, 20 September 2013
[...]
Approved date of arrival: Friday, November 15, 2013

Approved date of departure: Thursday, November 21, 2013
[...]
----- End forwarded message -----

--
Tapani Tarvainen