[NCUC-EC] Ballot

Tapani Tarvainen tapani.tarvainen at effi.org
Wed Nov 20 21:39:11 CET 2013

Below is the list of candidates formatted as a ballot according to
Glen's instructions.

As the EC should review the ballot, you should take a look at this,
too, before I send it to Glen. The more proofreaders the better!

Feel free to suggest improvements as well, in particular the
instruction text in the beginning can be changed, and we could
for example indicate candidates' countries here, too.

Also, candidates have been ordered by the time of nomination.
I find that preferable to more common alphabetical order,
but that's of course debatable.

---------------------------------8<---------------------------------

Mark at most one box with an X for each of the six positions:

1. Chair
[]  	Bill Drake

2. Executive Committee – Europe
[]	Stefania Milan

3. Executive Committee – Africa
[]	Hago Dafalla
[]	Grace Githaiga

4. Executive Committee – Asia and the Pacific
[]	Peter Green (aka Zuan Zhang, 张 钻)
[]	Imran Ahmed Shah
[]	Walid Al-Saqaf
[]	Pranesh Prakash