[NCUC-EC] Ballots

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 21:05:42 CET 2013

Hi

Actually, while one doesn’t like to lose org members, I think realistically it might be advisable to drop them.  See what she recommends, but she's way out of there, and it didn’t sound like there’s anyone left to support a continuing affiliation (not to mention that it’s sort of for profit…).

Thanks

Bill