[NCUC-EC] Durban, South Africa Supported Travel

Wilson Abigaba wilson at isoc.ug
Tue May 14 07:35:37 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:29 PM, William Drake <wjdrake at gmail.com> wrote:
> Our response due now in 4 days

I would also like to travel. My responsibilities are related to the
e-team, especially coordination, website and confluence.

As the meeting is in Africa, I think there will be many of them there
and I would take the opportunity to reach out to them too.

>>> I fear it would be very hard to formalize, at least not strictly
>>> enough to really help in making the decision. Some loose guidelines
>>> might be doable, though.

This is perhaps something that can be started off on the
charter-revision list? I have actually never seen an email on that
list.

>> Well, our organizational 'tell' in Beijing was listservs and promises of future items now pending. So anything there?  If the website can be shared discussed tweaked and then go live, then Roy and friends are waiting to pull together NCUC statements and docs and organize these.  That'd be a good thing, and might entice members and others to look to the site, think about what else they can see/do, etc.

We'll do this this week. We'll also add a calendar of events and as we
now have quite a few of then at the IGF.

Kind Regards,
Wilson