[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [community-finance] ICANN Finance Community Call - FY14 High Level Budget Review after May 8 posting

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed May 1 10:44:46 CEST 2013

Hi

ICANN's doing a budget call the same week as the ITU is holding its World Telecom Policy Forum on Internet governance.  I will not be able to attend.  Any chance one of you would be able to cover the meeting?  I think NCUC should be represented, especially since we have six budget requests on the table.

I guess staff messed up the time zones, but it'd be 4:00pm(UTC) somewhere the 14th-16th, and the doodle is http://doodle.com/mdwtkbpgquhu3rs5

Best

Bill

Begin forwarded message: