[NCUC-EC] [NCUC Beijing conference] Budget Requests for Policy Conferences [URGENT]

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Fri Mar 22 15:19:31 CET 2013

Hi

Thanks Brenden for the comments.  You too, Ed.

I take your point about IGF and the Annuals, although normally they're at least in different months.  We could also make it a practice to do it annually at the summer or spring meetings, but not in 2013.  And the spring meetings we have a new NCUC EC and other stuff to do (I'm asking for funding for one day meets prior for EC in the Tool Kit…I'd share the URL with you but just noticed that for some reason messages sent to ncuc-ec at lists.ncuc.org in the past couple days are not in the archive at http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-ec/....just slow?

Anyway, let's mull when in the annual cycle is best, and can talk in Beijing as well.  The immediate point is, so far no votes for a Durban FT request…

BD