[NCUC-EC] NCUC's draft GNSO Toolkit Services Checklist/Survey Fiscal Year (FY) 2014

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Fri Mar 22 14:21:49 CET 2013

Hi

Please see attached.  I'm supposed to turn this in to Glen by tomorrow, so comments appreciated.  Please note two items in particular:

*I request support to hold an open new EC retreat prior to each Spring meeting.  Of course, the problem is that NCUC is given just three funded travel slots.  I really doubt that can change if it's standard across constituencies, in which case some EC members would have to participate remotely or secure alternative funding.  However, I understand Robin is asking for five travel slots for NCSG in her Fast Track Request.  If ICANN responds favorably to that bit of barrier breaking, we can then ask for more in our regular request due 19 April, in time for the proposed retreat.

*I request support for quarterly Adobe meetings prior to the ICANN meetings, with an option to do irregular meetings for planning as needed.  We'll see.

Needless to say, none of this makes any sense unless people are prepared to participate fully…

Thanks,

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer