[NCUC-EC] EC Meeting In Durban et al

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sat Jun 29 18:31:48 CEST 2013

Hi

Ok, by semi-popular demand, let's do an EC meeting in Durban.  This will allow us to do the house keeping and org planning stuff in advance of Constituency Day and make that part of the Tuesday program more concise and efficient.   Plus we can suck up any loose ends from prior conversations etc.

I've checked with Glen and she can get us a room with Adobe Connect and phone bridge, but I need to tell her soon when we want.  I have put up a Doodle http://www.doodle.com/fx8w2rbiakx8aths#table

Bearing in mind that Milton should be there and he's six hours behind Durban, I picked time slots in the late afternoon.  Ed I don't know when your surgery is but hopefully one of those two days works for you.

So please do the Doodle and we'll take it from there.

Thanks

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer