[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [EC-NCSG] 20 new NCSG members have been approved

Wilson Abigaba wilson at isoc.ug
Tue Jun 25 16:02:11 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 4:53 PM, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> wrote:

> and asks the members who manage the listserv and website to add them.
>

> Tapani and Wilson could you please add the folks below who are did not
> indicate NPOC to the list and website and update the membership stats
> accordingly?

Did you mean "Who indicated NPOC ..."? Do you exactly mean that we ask the
individuals below whether they actually want to Join NPOC or NCUC?

Krishna Seeburn, mauritius, seeburn.k at gmail.com (he put npoc as choice,
need to check)
Thierry SANZHIE BOKALLY,senegal, sanzhiet at gmail.com (he put npoc as choice,
need to check)
Francis Augusto Medeiros, norway, register at francisaugusto.com (he put npoc
as choice, need to check)

If so, we can send them an humble inquiry. In the mean time, we'll go ahead
to add the rest who have been approved.

Kind Regards,
Wilson