[NCUC-EC] [Membership-affairs] Fwd: Klaus membership NCUC

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 11:57:23 CEST 2013

Hi Bill,

it shouldn't be a big issue, but is it possible to know from klaus why he
want to join since he is active member of npoc (and its EC) . if to play
liaison role, we can find other form than him trying to join as individual
member(while alain is also member of ncuc as individual acknowledging he
expressed many times reservations about individual membership of ncsg)
and  I dont think any ncuc members joined npoc .

Best,

Rafik

ps he said that he is active in icann community since 2003?!