[NCUC-EC] NCUC @ African IG School => new website

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Sat Jul 13 11:10:27 CEST 2013

On Jul 13 08:36, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:

> We should add to
> http://new.ncuc.org/events/past-conferences-and-workshops/ a blurb
> in the same format as the others on our panel participation in
> School

Done. Only "Program" listed for now though (and that links
to the top of the African IG school page, there's no tag
to our session).

> and per Joly I'd include Glenn's group photo and also the video when
> ready.

When ready.

> Would it be possible to have a little graphic box with photos or
> other next to each of these events listings for ID?

Sure, although designing a pretty layout that also works with
small-screen devices like phones is another matter.
I added a thumbnail of the group photo below the title for now.

> If that's too complicated I guess we could just list "Group Photo"
> under Video below…

That would be easy, yes.

--
Tapani Tarvainen