[Ec-ncuc] Fwd: NCUC rough v3 JAN 16

Carlos A. Afonso ca
Thu Jan 24 00:19:46 CET 2013

Real nice!

We have an international platform on ICTs for development with focus on
the Internet (called "Freenet?"*) and once this piece is ready we would
be glad to insert it in the video repository, probably with subtitles in
Portuguese which we can try and do here. "Freenet?" is still in its
early stages (comments and suggestion BTW are very welcome).

frt rgds

--c.a.

(*) http://www.freenetfilm.org