[Ec-ncuc] EuroDig outreach

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc
Tue Jan 1 04:10:48 CET 2013

It looks like we missed the deadline here:
http://www.eurodig.org/submission-form-2013 :-(

Looking at the discussion, I'm not sure what happened -
I don't know how it should've been done: like, who could have done
what on behalf of NCUC, how it should've been decided, &c.

But perhaps our failure to talk it through in time suggests
we couldn't've been able to organize it anyway.

--
Tapani Tarvainen