[NCUC-EC] New member applications Dec. 2013

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Mon Dec 30 19:59:43 CET 2013

Received. Any procedure here? Shall we do a quick search about them or...?

Sent from my iPhone

On 30/dic/2013, at 13:19, "William Drake" <wjdrake at gmail.com<mailto:wjdrake at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi

Please review the below, this is an EC function.  Unless someone notifies me by 1 January of any applicants that don't meet our membership requirements under the bylaws, I will forward to the e-team and ask that they be added to the data base, website, and listserv.

Actually there are some very solid people in this pool that I hope we'll be able to involve in NCUC work...

Best

Bill

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com<mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com>>
Subject: new member for NCUC
Date: December 30, 2013 at 3:06:10 AM GMT+1
To: William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch<mailto:william.drake at uzh.ch>>

Hi Bill,

please find here the list of those approved by NCSG EC and applying to join NCUC:

Paula Cristiane Teixeira
        paula.christie at live.com<mailto:paula.christie at live.com> 1
        Brazil

Siva Rama Krishna Tummalapalli
        t_srkrishna at yahoo.com<mailto:t_srkrishna at yahoo.com>     1
        India
Serge K. Keller
        skeller at mammouth.ch<mailto:skeller at mammouth.ch> 1       matthey-keller.com<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://matthey-keller.com&usd=2&usg=ALhdy2_5YcgWKSCJNeHXOmKvsN9IhTlBAA> Switzerland
Jacob Hurst
        jhurst at stu.edu<mailto:jhurst at stu.edu>   1
        United States
Isoc Ecuador    Carlos Vera     cveraq at gmail.com<mailto:cveraq at gmail.com>       2       Http://www.isoc.org.ec<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://Http://www.isoc.org.ec&usd=2&usg=ALhdy28GWUqMWJYN01DAdqPN-uP-IWUAAw> Ecuador
D.P.P. Eranga Samararathna
        erangac at gmail.com<mailto:erangac at gmail.com>     1       www.slng.asia<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.slng.asia&usd=2&usg=ALhdy28xqetvTL3BvH78QgeF4WAnbxWmjw>   Sri Lanka
Sonigitu Ekpe
        soekpe at gmail.com<mailto:soekpe at gmail.com>       1
        Nigeria
Mar?lia Maciel
        mariliamaciel at gmail.com<mailto:mariliamaciel at gmail.com> 1
        Brazil
Godfred Ahuma
        gkahuma at gmail.com<mailto:gkahuma at gmail.com>     1
        Ghana
Roxana Radu
        roxana.radu at graduateinstitute.ch<mailto:roxana.radu at graduateinstitute.ch>       1
        Switzerland
Ellen Strickland
        ellen.strickland at gmail.com<mailto:ellen.strickland at gmail.com>   1
        New Zealand
Joana Varon Ferraz
        joana at varonferraz.com<mailto:joana at varonferraz.com>     1       varonferraz.com<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://varonferraz.com&usd=2&usg=ALhdy2-yujBJWziJsxYuj-Q6F6AlcH1HOA>       Brasil
Hassan Zaheer
        hassanzaheer at gmail.com<mailto:hassanzaheer at gmail.com>   1
        Pakistan
Swathanthra Malayalam Computing Anivar A Aravind        contact at smc.org.in<mailto:contact at smc.org.in>   2       http://smc.org.in<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://smc.org.in&usd=2&usg=ALhdy2_42cc3ugapeELYH4Hap3an-Fjpyw>  India
Internet Society (ISOC) Bangladesh Dhaka Chapter        Jahangir Hossain        jahangir at isoc.org.bd<mailto:jahangir at isoc.org.bd>       2       http://www.isoc.org.bd<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.isoc.org.bd&usd=2&usg=ALhdy2-7d_pXYjNzDEAXG6mKoO7VYF1cGg>        Bangladesh
Chris Dillon            c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk>   1       bridgetochina.org.uk<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bridgetochina.org.uk&usd=2&usg=ALhdy2_IdL_Bn-Ykz_sep7FvDwkOEut6lA>     United Kingdom

Thanks,

Best,

Rafik

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.