[NCUC-EC] New members

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Dec 2 14:41:29 CET 2013

On Dec 02 14:12, William Drake (wjdrake at gmail.com) wrote:

> Thanks, I take your point, we’re multitasking but should have
> edited and will remember to do so in the future. On the other hand,
> hopefully they’ll all communicate on the list and their addresses
> will be seen then anyway!

Mailman tries to hide senders addresses in the archive automatically,
although not in the most effective way (replaces "@" with " at ").

> Tapani if you could scrub in the archive that’d be great.

Done for the ncuc-ec list, see, e.g.,

http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-ec/2013-December/000551.html

The ncuc-discuss list is a bit harder, because it's archive
is so huge I can't edit it as one piece in the server...
(no big hurdle but it'll take a bit longer to move it around or
process it piecemeal).

--
Tapani Tarvainen