[NCUC-EC] Fwd: off list

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon Dec 2 09:04:13 CET 2013

Hello Tapani

You’ll recall NCSG did a new member intake in BA.  Below are the folks who indicated a desire to join NCUC.  If they could be added to the data base and website I’d much appreciate it.

BTW Glen does have the list of eligible voters, right?  She has to press the button on Wednesday and start the election.  And the candidates need to get their statements in!  I will do mine today.

Cheers

Bill