[NCUC-EC] NCUC Regular Budget Requests

ICANN-Controller controller at icann.org
Sat Apr 27 02:13:49 CEST 2013

Dear William Drake,

ICANN received on 4/26/2013 your Community special budget request for fiscal year 2014.

Your request was submitted by the deadline of 26 April 2013 and will be considered for the Regular Track evaluation.

We have received a total of four requests for NCUC and we have assigned the following request numbers for tracking purpose.

*         FY14-B05-01 - NCUC FY14 Regular Budget Request (Policy Conference)

*         FY14-B05-02 - NCUC FY14 Regular Budget Request (Print Materials)

*         FY14-B05-03 - NCUC FY14 Regular Budget Request (New EC Retreat)

*         FY14-B05-04 - NCUC FY14 Regular Budget Request (IGF Bali supplemental)

All the requests with clarification questions will be posted on the community workspace shortly. Once posted the requestor and the community will have the opportunity to respond or comment directly on the wiki workspace:

https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=38045777

Thank you for your support.

ICANN Finance Team

controller at icann.org<mailto:controller at icann.org>