[NCUC-EC] Budget Request: New EC Retreat

Edward Morris edward.morris at alumni.usc.edu
Fri Apr 26 00:47:44 CEST 2013

Re. EC Retreat

Bill,

I think this is a great idea, certainly not one I would have thought of. I
think all of us benefited from the Los Angeles meeting. It certainly
provided the impetus for Tapani, Wilson and I to get to know each other in
order to be able to comfortably work with each other. It would be great for
each new EC to have an opportunity like this.

My only question has to do with the terms "boot up" and "retreat". Would we
be more likely to get approval for a "retreat" or a "meeting"? Probably
doesn't make any difference.

Other than that everything looks A+. Thanks for putting it together.

Ed