[NCUC-EC] Post CD

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Apr 10 05:10:49 CEST 2013

I'll be honest.  I haven't slept in 10 nights, feel absolutely horrible, did the fellows thing at 8am and now can barely see straight.  So I'm not real pumped on a serious meeting, in fact I'm thinking of taking myself off the first panel at the WS.  So sure let's meet but I'd appreciate you guys kinda leading it.

BD