[Ec-ncuc] new NCUC (interim) Chair

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Wed May 2 13:19:33 CEST 2012

Dear Glen,

The NCUC EC has now agreed that since I have resigned as the NCUC Chair, David Cake will be the acting interim chair. Can you please make sure that in the future, David is added to all the necessary and appropriate mailing lists?

Many thanks and thank you very much for all your help and support during these past couple of years. I certainly couldn't have done it without your assistance.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA