[Ec-ncuc] letter to the Board regarding the IOC/Red cross protection - URGENT

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Fri Mar 30 11:22:24 CEST 2012

Dear all,

Please find attached the final version of the letter to the Board. Please bear in mind that there are so many issues that we could have mentioned, but considering that this letter should be as short as possible but make an impact, it is better if we only focus on the procedural issue of the public comments. Issues of precedent, substance, etc. have been addressed by all of us in our comments, interactions with the Board in Costa Rica, etc.

I would like to thank the EC for signing this off and for your input. I would also like to thank Milton and Avri for their edits.

I am hoping to send this off by the end of the weekend!

Cheers

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA