[Ec-ncuc] [NCSG-Discuss] NCUC Agenda for Constituency Day

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis
Mon Mar 12 15:44:23 CET 2012

Hi KK,

Due to an unavoidable conflict with another conference, I'll be unable to
make the NCUC meeting call Tuesday.  Sorry!  Please give my regards.

I do want express my support for NCUC organizing an event just prior to the
Toronto meeting.   As you know, I'm up there quite frequently right now,
and could put us in touch with people to help coordinate local logistics.
 I'd additionally be happy to help with the programming.

Thanks,

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org