[Ec-ncuc] Travel Funding for Costa Rica

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Mon Jan 23 11:07:03 CET 2012

Dear all,

It is this time of the year again: as you know, historically we try to get to ICANN meetings as many people as possible, especially the chairs if they can make it. Costa Rica is more tricky because it is more expensive and I would like us not to spend all of our money in one go.

I would, therefore, like to request you funding for the following people:

Robin Gross - appx. $1880
Milton Mueller - appx. $2,100
Konstantinos Komaitis - appx. $2,250

If I could have your responses (or your silence will do as a response :)) as soon as possible that would be great. if more people can be allocated, I will get back to you with more requests.

Many thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA