[Ec-ncuc] NCUC Rep at PIR

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Thu Jan 19 18:22:41 CET 2012

Dear all

As you may know, NCUC has a representative sitting at the Board of the Public Interest Registry (PIR). For the past few years Milton has been sitting as the NCUC rep but his term is up. I would like to propose and to ask the EC to accept the nomination of Robin Gross as our new NCUC rep. This is a very important position and not an easy one - our rep should be familiar with NCUC, its policies as well as the PIR.
I can't think of anyone better to represent NCUC in PIR and I would like to thank Robin for being willing to dedicate her time to this. I would equally like to thank Milton for his time all these years.

If I don't hear any objections by Sunday, I will inform PIR of Robin's appointment.

Many thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA