[Ec-ncuc] [PC-NCSG] URGENT! Comments on defensive registrations of domain names- DEADLINE TODAY

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Mon Feb 27 18:12:49 CET 2012

thanks Avri - noted and corrected.

Here is the new version.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA