[Ec-ncuc] EuroDig outreach

Nuno Garcia ngarcia
Tue Dec 25 19:13:10 CET 2012

Dear all, being in Lisbon I will attend this meeting and am available to
represent NCUC if necessary. The theme for the EuroDig session is most
appropriate. Please let me know what the EC decides on this.

I just submitted a proposal of my own to address the meeting, regarding
Internet access and human rights.

Warm regards,

Nuno