[Ec-ncuc] NCUC Appointments

William Drake william.drake
Fri Dec 14 11:58:27 CET 2012

Thanks for the feedback T.

By the way I should have said?going forward, we should be encouraging in the first instance the active participation of  folks who stood for election but weren't selected.  After all, presumably doing so indicates a desire to be involved and helpful.  And there are so many things that could be done, not just the below?.