[Ec-ncuc] New NCUC EC: getting on the web

Nuno Garcia ngarcia
Wed Dec 12 22:02:04 CET 2012

Dear friends and Colleagues, I am happy to receive your emails, but I feel
obliged to let you know that I am still on-list.

So with sad regards, this may be my last email in the NCUC-EC list,
moreover that I feel that Europe is very well represented by Tapani.

Warm regards from Portugal.

and sincere wishes of success (and please count on me for whatever is
necessary),

Nuno Garcia