[Ec-ncuc] New NCUC EC: getting on the web

William Drake william.drake
Wed Dec 12 18:26:15 CET 2012

Hi Wilson

Thanks for the rapid response.  A couple small corrections:

I'm chair, not interim chair, and Maria is no longer our Nomcom rep (one of a number of appointments we need to make---more later).

And please call me Bill. :-)