[Ec-ncuc] NCUC letter to the GAC, RE UDRP

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Tue Sep 27 15:30:16 CEST 2011

Thank you all for your contributions to this letter. I feel that we are all losing time trying to fit in language that might actually not even be read. Two things that we need to consider: first, let?s go with a short, polite letter, which gives us more chances of being read by the GAC. Knowing how it works, I will be surprised if they get to read it at all, given the levels of their bureaucracy. Second, I think we have already made our point of how busted they are through my blog and by the fact that they sent the email they did sent to the GNSO. They know we are on to them.

So, if you don?t mind, let?s go with the short version, which I attach. It is brief, to the point and I think that it actually has the most chances of getting read.

@Avri ? apologies but lost the email ? which paragraph are you referring to?

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA