[Ec-ncuc] [Pc-ncuc] letter to the Board regarding travel allocations

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Wed Oct 19 17:35:54 CEST 2011

May I please request that we all try to calm down - this is what many would hope it would happen and I will not give them the pleasure of seeing us arguing about this. I think that the letter concerning the travel allocation should come from the NCUC and also Milton and Rafik can sign it as members of NCSG EC. I think the confusion here is that Bill's travel allocation was decided as an internal matter (because of the things that Bill explains so eloquently) whilst Rafik's and Rosemary's were decided by NCSG EC. The important issue here is to send something out - preferably something that is not long and confusing.

So, what about this as a compromise - taking on board all the comments so far and also the need to make a strong statement!

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA