[Ec-ncuc] FW: Proposed Changes to Constituency Day - Singapore Meeting

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Sat May 28 12:49:15 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Please see the email below from Diane on meeting with the Board during constituency day. We should suggest topics for our interaction with the Board ? I would suggest one of them being the role of the GAC in Internet governance (ICANN) and the various IP issues that this involvement has generated. (no surprise there I guess :)

KK

From: Diane Schroeder <diane.schroeder at icann.org<mailto:diane.schroeder at icann.org>>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 21:43:45 +0100
To: "Avri org>" <avri at acm.org<mailto:avri at acm.org>>, Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk<mailto:k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk>>
Cc: David Olive <david.olive at icann.org<mailto:david.olive at icann.org>>, Glen de Saint G?ry <Glen at icann.org<mailto:Glen at icann.org>>
Subject: FW: Proposed Changes to Constituency Day - Singapore Meeting

Dear Avri & Konstantinos - As you will recall, we were not able to implement this change at the SV/SF meeting.  The Board would like this constituency day schedule in Singapore.  The main pieces are:

For Tuesday ? the constituency will come to the Board ? the room will be set up with a head table for the Chairs and Vice Chairs of the constituency as well as Chair, Vice Chair of the Board, CEO and key staff support.  The remaining board members and constituency members will have microphones available for questions ? and there will be observer chairs without microphones for those who regularly observe the constituency meeting.

If you could submit three topics/issues on which they would like the Board's view ? the Board will also send three topics to the constituency on which they would like the constituency's view.  Please send these to me to coordinate.

For SV/SF,  you kindly requested a time for the meeting.   I hope that we will be able to use this time slot in Singapore.  To remind you,  the proposed time for SV/SF was 3:30pm ? 4:30pm.

I will confirm the room with you shortly.

Diane Schroeder

Director of Board Support
ICANN
4676 Admiralty Way,  Ste. 330