[Ec-ncuc] NCUC - WHOIS RT - SIngapore - request for a session

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Thu May 12 10:15:48 CEST 2011

Dear Alice,

NCUC would be very happy to meet with you and discuss the WHOIS review team's work. NCUC will be meeting on constituency day (Tuesday June 21) between 9am to 12:30pm. We can meet you at 11:30am if that suits you? As for the modalities of the session, perhaps we could opt for a brief presentation from you about the work that the WHOIS team has been doing, where we are and what you hope to achieve and then have an open discussion amongst us.

I hope that this is fine, please let me know if there is anything else you might need.

Best wishes

Konstantinos

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA