[Ec-ncuc] Fwd: Introducing the Optional Paid Access Add-On

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis
Tue Jul 26 21:47:08 CEST 2011

FYI.

The Ning platform, which we use for hosting our website (which I haven't
touched in months), just introduced the ability to charge members for
access.  There are associated usage fees (see below), so it might not be
economical.  But integrating this capability might be something to keep in
mind as the organization evolves.

Here's a detailed FAQ:

http://help.ning.com/cgi-bin/ning.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=3900

Brenden Kuerbis