[Ec-ncuc] travel support for the SF meeting

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Sun Jan 9 13:45:18 CET 2011

Thanks for this David. Please keep us posted as to what additional support you might need.

KK

On 08/01/2011 02:30, "David Cake" <dave at difference.com.au> wrote:

       I approve of travel support for Konstantinos, Alex and Milton.

        I should be attending the SF meeting, and the bulk of my
travel will be paid for by ICANN as part of the SSR RT. I have asked
if they could please not schedule an all day meeting on constituency
day again. There is a possibility I will need some minor travel
support for additional hotel days, but we are still in the early
stages of deciding our meeting times.

        Regards
                David