[Ec-ncuc] FW: SF support

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Thu Feb 3 21:09:24 CET 2011

Dear all,

I would like to ask your view on NCUC supporting Brenden's trip to SF for the ICANN meeting. As you all know, Brenden is a very active member of NCUC and his work on DNS security ? amongst others ? is very critical and extremely beneficial within the ICANN context. Brenden is also our key techie guy, supporting the functionality and sustaining our web presence as a constituency.

I fully support him coming to SF.

Many thanks

KK

From: Brenden Kuerbis <bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org<mailto:bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org>>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 20:00:24 +0000
To: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk<mailto:k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk>>
Subject: Re: SF support

Sorry KK, this got lost.

I am planning to come. Flights are about $450, and I reserved a nearby hotel for 7 nights (3/10-3/18) for $1237. So total is $1687

---------------------------------------
Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 6:27 AM, Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk<mailto:k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk>> wrote:
Hi Brenden,

As I have already mentioned to you, I would like to bring you to SF for the ICANN meeting. Are you planning on going and if so how much money do you think you will need so I can put the request forward to the EC?

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA