[Ec-ncuc] Letter on SOPA.docx

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Wed Dec 14 15:49:33 CET 2011

Dear all,

As discussed in yesterday's policy call, here is a draft of the letter NCUC will send in relation to SOPA and PIPA and I would like to thank Brenden for getting a first crack at this. I am not sure who it should be addressed to and I don't have the email or any contact as such. Can someone in the US please try to identify who this should be sent to and what is his/her contact details? Also, I don't know if I should sign it the way I did - I did it as I think we need to have a name rather than just NCUC.

The letter needs to be sent today as presumably tomorrow PIPA is headed for a mark-up.

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA