[Ec-ncuc] FW: Upcoming Public Comments - 2012

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Tue Dec 13 10:17:33 CET 2011

Dear all,

Please see email below: this is a good opportunity to give our list of topics that we would like to see being put out for public comments. I would suggest we opt for 5 max.

Ideally, it would be better if this was sent as NCSG - however, so far some of the topics that have been discussed are:

1.       Domain name takedowns

2.       UDRP

3.       Role of law enforcement

4.       ?

5.       ?

Now it doesn't really mean that these should make the list - it is just some of the issues that I have seen being discussed periodically in the list.

Please send your thoughts. Deadline is January 12.

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA