[Ec-ncuc] In fulfilling NCUC (2nd term) election contract..

Alex Gakuru gakuru
Sun Apr 17 16:49:03 CEST 2011

Greetings EC,

When campaigning for election to NCUC-EC for a second term I promised the
electorate 2 things 1) to continue with outreach in Africa this time
extending to Portuguese speaking countries 2) to contribute to fund raising
efforts.

I am pleased to inform you of an an ongoing initiative, with the kind
assistance of Nuno Garcia towards the first pledge. And delighted with the
continued support assurance by our  great Brazilian crew. I shall update you
on the success in due course.

Whereas I was subscribed to the NCSG-FC list, there has never been any
activity there. But I am glad to have been of help in raising a bit of funds
for the SF summit. It would be great  to explore how could further assist in
NCUC fund raising efforts.

thank you,

Alex