[Ec-ncuc] support for ICANN singapore meeting

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis
Thu Apr 7 11:00:18 CEST 2011

Dear all,

Yesterday, the Singapore website went live and from what I hear it will be a pretty busy meeting, so I would like to get things started. As you know, ICANN hopes that this meeting will be the one where they will launch the new gTLD program - so the meeting will be important and we need to show as much of a strong and vocal presence as possible. I know that all our councillors will be travelling to Singapore and at this first stage I would like to recommend the following for funding.

Milton Mueller (Milton has not yet confirmed, but I am hoping he will say yes)
Robin Gross
Konstantinos Komaitis

I hope to come back to this list and recommend some others.

Best

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA