[Ec-ncuc] appointing 2 reps to NCSG Executive Committee

Robin Gross robin
Sat Oct 31 22:53:14 CET 2009

Dear NCUC Executive Committee:

We have 5 of 6 votes in favor of selecting Avri and Milton as NCUC's
2 Executive Committee Representatives to the NCSG.
(Alex, Konstantinos, Brenden, Carlos, Robin)

We have not heard from David Cake yet on the issue.  (Or I can't find
it in my email if it was sent, sorry ).

Therefore, it is safe to say that the NCUC Executive Committee has
elected Avri and Milton to join the 3 Board-appointed GNSO Counselors
(Rafik, Rosemary, and Debra) on the first NCSG Executive Committee.

I will inform the entire constituency and ICANN of our appointment
decision forthwith.

Thank you very much!

Best,
Robin