[Ec-ncuc] appointing 2 reps to NCSG Executive Committee

Robin Gross robin
Wed Oct 28 08:56:14 CET 2009

Dear NCUC Executive Committee Members,

We should appoint our 2 representatives to the NCSG Exec. Cmte. this
week.

NCSG Exec. Cmte. will be the 3 appointed GNSO councilors and then
NCUC selects 2, for a total of 5 people on the NCSG Exec. Cmte.   So
the NCUC Exec. Cmte. is supposed to select these 2 people from NCUC.

As we've discussed in the past, I'd like to nominate Avri and Milton
to serve in the 2 NCSG Exec. Cmte. seats to represent NCUC.

I think it is important to have some historical knowledge of
noncommercial users' battles at ICANN on the NCSG Exec. Cmte. and
Milton can deliver that.  I also think Avri's leadership skills, GNSO
knowledge, hard work, and sense of fairness makes her a great
candidate.   One new member (Avri) and one old member (MM).  (I mean
"old" in the sense, been around NCUC for several years.  :-) )

What do the rest of you think about this proposal?

Thanks,
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org